marți, 20 februarie 2007

Take That - Butterfly


La sfarsitul piesei Wooden Boat este un cantec minunat:

For once in my life I couldn’t deny I thought that I've found my everything
Lovevr or friend, the hours we spend just do nothing at all
But surely to me is yours alone, break free let go...

Butterfly... Fly, fly away from here though we try, try through the laughter and the tears
You’ll always be a part of me, in my heart you’ll always be butterfly...
Fly, fly away, fly away...

Deep in your eyes its there that I find all that I really ever need
What ever I do, you know thats its you girl in every face I see
Your last goodbye was yours alone, break free let go...

Butterfly... Fly, fly away from here, though we try - try through the laughter and the tears
You’ll always be a part of me, in my heart you’ll always be butterfly...
Fly, fly away...

To the place you belong, hope you hear the feeling strong
Hope that you could find the freedom in your life, in your life, my sweet butterfly...

Just fly away... just fly away...
Though we try - try through the laughter and the tears
You’ll always be a part of me, in my heart you’ll always be butterfly...
Fly, fly away...
Fly away....

Once in my life I couldn’t deny I thought that i found my everything
Lover or friend, the hours we spend just do nothing at all..
Once in my life I couldn’t deny I thought that i found my everything....
Once in my life I couldn’t deny I thought that i found my everything...

Niciun comentariu: